PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For us it is very important that you know that we care about your personal data, to protect them, to use them only for the purposes for which we ask them and of course that you know that we comply with the laws and respect them.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Blue Waves Surf House is a project of Tono García Ballester registered in with CIF 15208241
Postal Address: Projet Social, 9, Anza, Agadir, Morocco
Phone: +212 528 204 042
Delegate of Data Protection: not available.
How we get your data?
The personal information we collect in Blue Waves Surf House can come from any of these channels:
Comments on blog or chat
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in all the forms.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating your personal data at Blue Waves Surf House or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
– Request rectification or deletion
– Request limitation of your treatment
– Oppose the treatment
– Request the portability of the data
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Blue Waves Surf House will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If the interested party has given his consent for a specific purpose, he has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise any of your rights you can use the contact forms enabled on our website, or if you prefer you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also send a letter to Blue Waves Surf House – Projet Social, 9, Anza, Agadir, Morocco
In the event that the interested party feels their rights are violated in relation to the protection of their personal data, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, they can submit a claim to the Control Authority in matters of Data Protection.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”.
For what purpose we treat your personal data?
Below we detail the purpose with which we treat your data, according to the system you use to leave us your data:
- Contact Form: The personal information that we ask you is your name, surnames and your email. We use this data to answer your questions, complaints, requests for information or any other question or request that you have indicated in your message. This data will be stored on the servers of 1and1.es within the EU.
- Subscription or newsletter form: The personal information that we ask you is your name and your email. We use this data to manage our list of subscribers and to create and send you newsletters with our promotions and special offers. Within the web there are several forms to activate this subscription. Our electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Mailchimp servers outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of our blog or make a review of any of our products we ask the user to enter their data through the forms enabled for it.
The personal information that we ask you is your name, your email and optionally a website.
Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. This data will be stored on the servers of 1and1.es within the EU.
- Contact form via chat:
The personal information that we ask you is your name, surnames and your email. We use this data to answer your questions, complaints, requests for information or any other question or request that you have indicated in your message. This data will be stored on the servers of Tawk.to, which is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection and following the EU Data Protection Directive.
We also obtain other information through the cookies we use to improve our services and give you the best browsing experience on our site.
We also use third-party services to collect data from visitors to our website. In particular, we use this data for advertising campaigns through Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and also for remarketing campaigns.
Blue Waves Surf House does not sell, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties, except in the cases that are strictly necessary, as explained in the section “To which recipients will your information be communicated?”.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
In case of making a purchase you must also accept the terms and conditions of sale.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept while:
– The commercial relationship is maintained
– The deletion is not requested by the interested party
– In the event of the end of our activity, all personal data will be deleted.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Blue Waves Surf House is committed to guarantee the security in the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose of the same, as well as to fulfil their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Blue Waves Surf House cannot guarantee the absolute inviolability of the data through the Internet through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of data processing, any person who is authorized by Blue Waves Surf House to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Blue Waves Surf House, the Customer shall be notified without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or reasonably requested by the Client.
We comply with the Laws
Blue Waves Surf House has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the Spanish LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Acceptance and consent
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the “Time interval to erase” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Clear all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera, click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.